The apple pie!!!!!!
Wow, Nathaniel, it's a plate of chopped veggies....
Water Gun War!!!!!!!
Dancing to Dry Off
"Don't you DARE take the picture!"
Grudge Check Counter "NO FIGHTING IN THE HOUSE!" (courtesy of Badi)The Dart Board
Us (hey wait a minute, where's Chung?!)
On Saturday I held a Western Hoedown to celebrate my 14th birthday! The event included:
- Darts
- Twister (can someone send me pics?)
- Water Gun War!!!!!!!
- Dancing
- Eating
- Eating
- Going crazy with the cameras :P
- Posing badly :P
Thanks to all of you who came: Glad you could make it! This thing wouldn't have happened without you. I hope you enjoyed yourselves!
To those who couldn't come: better luck next time!
To those I didn't invite: I'm sorry! But I can't invite everyone.... :S
Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone who's birthday I've missed this year :P



No comments:
Post a Comment