Woah...I have gotten seriously behind on my blog! The last time I blogged was our last day at the hotel (which I didn't realize), and so then we came to our house and didn't have internet! Infact, we didn't even get internet till yesterday!!!!!!!!!! So now, here is more about what I did this summer:

Every summer we go up to Maine to visit my mom's side of the family. One thing that we always do there is go to my aunt and uncle's lake house, which is totally awsome by the way ;-)
Above is a picture of my cousin Nick fishing.

Close up

The Naughty Loon (that's the name of the lake house)

My uncle's pontoon boat and jet ski

Trust me on this, this is a totally awsome shot! It looks better if you see the full size picture and closely examine each block in the fence =D Just click on it to see what I mean!

My Cousin Mario Fishing

My Sister Lily Fishing

Hmmm...wonder what they're taking the paddle boat out for...

The Great Escape?

OH! The fishing line got caught on the bouncer!

And they save the day. Hooray ;-P

Finally the sun comes out! When it's supposed to be setting... :-S

Boat Trip! Wonder what they're looking at?

Baunneg Beg Lake

Deep in Conversation

Hey! How come Cody gets a blanket while we all freeze!?
So, this visit wasn't quite so interesting as it usually is, but there's one more coming up ;-P
No comments:
Post a Comment