Today I went with some friends to see Twilight, and to be honest, I was very dissappointed by it. I mean, I didn't expect it to that great, but it was worse than I thought. Though there were a few nicely done moments, overall the whole thing was ****. Kristen Stewart can't act. Robert Pattinson was covered in makeup to the excess. Without a doubt, the book was at least 1,000 times better the the movie was.
Oh well. At least I was able to get out of the house. And the part right after the movie where Elayna somehow ended up sitting in the middle of the parking lot feeding the birds leftover popcorn was kind of funny :)
OOO but movie theaters here are so different here than in Brunei! Like, for one thing, you know how at Starbucks or Coffee Bean they have various flavorings you can add to your drink? Well, here, they have that sort of thing for POPCORN! Like, various sorts of powdered cheeses and stuff... :S And the actual theaters aren't as nice either. Like, the seats are covered in plastic, not fabric, and the floors aren't carpeted. There weren't even cup holders in the armrests where we were! Oh well....
No comments:
Post a Comment