Yes, I guess I'm a bit over-obsessive with all this snow biz, but it's exciting when you haven't seen it in 2 years! Seriously, I was like a little kid this winter ;-P
Anyways, here's the snow day we had...what...2, 3 weeks ago? I did say I'd post about it...O:)

So anyways, after staying up till 1 in the morning that previous night, I found out that we had a snow day today so I could have just gone to sleep!!! grrr...oh well at least I got to relax the whole day :) and this time it wasn't just a little snow, it was 4 inches!!!! So much fun :)

Our street, or at least what was left of it...=D

Snowy!!!!

Our house :)

Icicles!!!

Playing in the snow, with gloves and boots that are my mom's and so don't fit me, and only my jeans because my snowpants from 2 years ago are just too small!!! :(
Next year, I really need some legit snow stuff =.=

Run while you can!!!!
*note my completely snow-covered pants...and yes, I was completely soaking*

Chill....

Lily!!!!

Our attempt at sledding, which miserably failed as we barely have a slope in our yard :(

"I'll push you down!!"

...
The ultimate way to know when it's time to go inside is if you're sweating but you can't feel your butt at all. Then you know you've played hard and there's some hot cocoa waiting inside :)
(which there wasn't =.=)
So that was my snow day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment