Hi again, everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates!!! But, I have been busy (and lazy...*cough*) I leave early tomorrow morning for Maine, where I will remain until Friday. Hopefully I will have some updates for you then ;) Until I get back, enjoy!!! :)
So, yesterday we went into D.C. for the annual cherry blossom festival, which occurs the week the cherry blossoms (a gift from Japan) bloom :) I wasn't expecting to be able to go yesterday, as earlier that morning we had a huge, Brunei-like thunderstorm!!! But, even though it was a bit overcast, it was still a beautiful sight to see :)

The Cherry-Blossomed, Flooded Potomac River

Walking under the trees :)

Cherry Blossoms!!!

I thought this shot looked kinda Japanesey :-P

Kiss the Water

Preeetttyyy Flowers!! :)

The Crowded Jefferson Memorial

Jump!!!

Deja vu...O.O

The Washington Monument!!!

Family Photo :)

Jefferson Memorial!!!

Roosevelt Memorial!
This one was really great, because it was something you could walk around in, and touch, and read, and feel the air...I just liked this memorial :)

Fountain :)

Roosevelt and his lucky finger :-P

Roosevelt (and me) in a nutshell

I don't think he even realized I was taking this ;)

Things are really starting to look bad here in the USA...(as captioned by my dad)

Finally! The sun came out!! :)

At one point the petals started falling on them...it was beautiful (the music and the moment) :)

The Washington Monument again :)

I just thought this light was cool ;-P
No comments:
Post a Comment