Friday, May 30, 2008

Singapore Swing - Day 1

Day 1 of the Great Singapore Excursion didn't involve much. Only travel...

...and a trip to the Singapore Night Safari!
Where we got to pose with a sleepy cervil (hey, I thought this place was full of nocturnal animals!!)...

...and a photogenic barn owl...

...and touch a snake! I'm surprised my mom actually did it ;-P

The super awsome toilets that lead into the jungle! (yes, Badi, more awsome than the super-awsome TV!)

And of course, my bro and sis were being ridiculous and wanted to climb the zebra statue! Figures...

Unfortunately, it was too dark to get any good photos, since we weren't allowed to take flash, so I decided not to pester you with barely recognisable photos.

Oh well, at least I got Ben & Jerry's ice cream afterwards! Cherry Garcia has got to be one of the best flavours in the world....=D



No comments: