Thursday, December 25, 2008

History and DC

It was Thanksgiving Weekend, and my family from California had come out to stay with us for the holiday. On Thanksgiving Day, to give my mom and grandma room to cook our very large dinner, we decided to take a trip to Washington DC.

The Jefferson Memorial! As seen from the car...
I went with my aunt and grandpa to the Museum of American History, while everyone else went to the Air and Space Museum. What you see in this pic is what was across the street from the museum (I have no idea what it is, but I thought it looked interesting!)

At 3, we all met up at the Washington Monument. Unfortunately, we didn't go inside: we were too hungry ;-P

The Capital Building across the street! This is where all the decisions are made =D

Father and Son :)

It took us forever to get a good one of these! But at least we got it in the end ;)

No comments: