Today, Friday, the last day of school....
And as with the happy memories of the last day of school, there are always the many goodbyes that must be said...
Goodbye Callum, who is also off to England
And also goodbye to TJ, who is ALSO moving to England!
along with the rest of the Nepalese. Goodbye and goodluck to Neelam, Sanju, Smriti
And to all the others who have left already/are also leaving: Glen, Kevin (to Texas), Hend, Sara, Rhubab, Neha, Belen, Nasser, Parris, and Ashiq
along with the rest of the Nepalese. Goodbye and goodluck to Neelam, Sanju, Smriti
And to all the others who have left already/are also leaving: Glen, Kevin (to Texas), Hend, Sara, Rhubab, Neha, Belen, Nasser, Parris, and Ashiq
I will greatly miss all of the friends I have made here~ you've all made my time in Brunei a really special one! I'll always remember the trips we went on together, the bizzare asortment of teachers we've endured, the completely pointless arguments, our performances, competing for merits and recognition, birthday parties, our constant complaints....man, I could just sit here for hours reminiscing....so for now I will just say
"ALOHA!"
which is Hawaiin for "hello" and "until we meet again".
All the best
Sophie
P.S. I will keep updating this summer so you all know what I'm up to!
which is Hawaiin for "hello" and "until we meet again".
All the best
Sophie
P.S. I will keep updating this summer so you all know what I'm up to!
No comments:
Post a Comment