Thursday, July 31, 2008

March That Golden Gate!

I finallly did it, the thing everyone needs to do when they visit San Francisco: walk across the Golden Gate Bridge. Actually, I only got across halfway, due to siblings who hate walking *sigh* but oh well. There's always a next time (but who knows if the good weather will hold out...)! =D

A view of San Francisco

Boy, it was windy!

Walking into the embrace of the bridge ;-P

Beautiful!

Nearing the first archway...

Halfway point!

Beautiful day for wake-boarding!

We got to watch a liner pass underneath the bridge; it was pretty cool! I didn't include all the pics I took, so it would take less time for you to look through them ;-P Enjoy!

V
V
V

Approaching the Bridge

Startin' under!

Going....
... Going....

...Going...

...almost there...

...there goes the tugboat....

Gone!


Truly Amazing...


I can't believe people commit suicide off this bridge. It's so depressing.
I really hope they don't carry out the plans to put a Suicide Barrior up!

Classic :)

No comments: