Sunday, October 12, 2008

Homecoming =D

Only one word to say about the dance: FUN!!!!!

Unfortunately, everyone kept running away from me, and then I had too much fun dancing, so I didn't get any good photos. :( =D

Tips for a successful social:
  • Play at least one song that involves formation dancing/has specific dance moves

  • Play songs that you can actually dance to

  • Play songs that most people know

  • Don't allow too many bands to play, if any at all!
  • ssssssssllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr the music so it never stops!

  • Flashing Lights

  • Kick off your shoes

  • Most Importantly - Don't feel self concious: just move to the music and enjoy yourself!


And that's pretty much what made the dance so great.

In fact, I was really sad to have to leave early! The evening would have been perfect, minus the minor incident that happened afterwards, but we'll not mention that now....

No comments: