On Sunday, we went to Cox Farms somewhere out in Virginia country. It was so much fun! There were mazes and slides and food! And the air was nice and clean (though very hot, almost summery sadly). Well, it was a nice mix of old and new farmland, to say the least. Afterwards, we bought pumpkins to carve for Halloween, as that was our original purpose. All in all, a fun family outing. I'm just glad I had Monday off to do my homework!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
I Can See Us In The Countryside
On Sunday, we went to Cox Farms somewhere out in Virginia country. It was so much fun! There were mazes and slides and food! And the air was nice and clean (though very hot, almost summery sadly). Well, it was a nice mix of old and new farmland, to say the least. Afterwards, we bought pumpkins to carve for Halloween, as that was our original purpose. All in all, a fun family outing. I'm just glad I had Monday off to do my homework!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment