Sunday, October 12, 2008

Spirit Week!

It's Homecoming Week, People! Show some Woodson Spirit, y'all!

Monday: Wacky Tacky

Lovin' them leggings ;-P

Tuesday: Salad Dressing
As the Freshmen (us) were "House" salad dressing, we got to wear our Woodson gear. Fun...

Wednesday: 80s Day (oops! I forgot to take a picture before I changed!)

Thursday: Circus!

Somebody had some fun with my camera...

Friday: Woodson Spirit!
This is a picture of the back of the school, and some of the students walking to the field for the Pep Rally, which is supposed to be a show of school groups (eg. cheerleaders, marching band) to help boost our morale and feel good about our school. As I said, SUPPOSED to.

Friday night was our Homecoming Game. Homecoming is where the school's football team (American football, naturally) plays a game in their home stadium after a long string of games away. I had fun stuffing myself at the Pre-Game Pigout, and then screaming my head off at our boys. ;-P We barely beat Madison 20-17 in the end 0.0

No comments: