Friday, January 2, 2009

Partying With Pilgrims - Part 1

Technically, Colonial Williamsburg isn't a pilgrim settlement, but I just put the title as it is because Alex once told me to "have fun partying with pilgrims" (or something along those lines), so I just decided to call these posts that ;)
So that we get our history clear, the pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock, Massachusetts, in 1621.
Williamsburg was founded in 1699, and was not a pilgrim settlement.
Anyways, on day one we didn't really do anything. Basically we:
  • Drove
  • Took a nap
  • Ate dinner at this wonderful Italian restaurant ('Sal's' I think it was called) where I forgot to bring my camera!!!
  • Attempted to sleep, but couldn't because my siblings snore and my brother kept trying to cuddle with me (no, that's not cute! He kept kneeing me in the back!)

And that was all that happened on Day 1.

No comments: