Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!!!!!

So here are the pics from the snow yesterday:

In rain or snow or sleet or hail, the mailman comes without a fail!

Preetty =D

Our Back Porch

I was trying to be artistic here ;)

Yes, we're all bundled up!

One of the various streets

Killy the Lid (aka Lily the Kid, aka a masked bandit)

And then this morning, the one day I actually managed to wake up at 6, I find out that school is closed because of icy roads! Imagine...so, I went outside to comfort my dad, who had to chisel ice off the car and drive to work despite the weather. After being out in the cold, beautiful, quiet morning for 5 minutes, I was so awake I almost came online to surprise you all! But then, I got to my nice, toasty, warm room, and kinda fell asleep =.=
Our Street

Icy Trees!

My under-dressed sister out playing in the snow

Note the black spot where my dad's car was

Icicles!

My bro, playing with the icy snow

Artsy =D

No comments: