Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just a Layover? - Part 3

Where am I?

No, this waterfall looks too straight to be natural

DEFINATELY not in the jungle...

The happy couple, exploring....where?

Ok, that's NOT found in the rainforest.
And I'm not in England either....

...or Africa.

Give up?


Jurong Birdpark, Singapore
The rest of this post is mostly devoted to pictures of some of the birds we saw. Enjoy!

The Blue and Yellow Macaw

Swans of the Black Lake...
Black Swans of Swan Lake?

Kookaburra sits in the ole gum tree....
A kookaburra laugh is what they use for the Hollywood jungle sounds. Not exactly right!

Check out those feathers!

In the wrong exhibit?

I just realised : there aren't any seagulls in Brunei!

Carved or Real?

This is SO not related to a pigeon!
Have you seen any pigeons in BN?

This one wanted to come home with us!

"Outta my way, buster!"

Lily feeding the lori

Except after it realized it was getting only water...

"No you can't have my coffee!"

Gazing out the tram...

...at the "Be a Palientologist" exhibit!

Feeding the birds with not bran or seeds, but live grubs!

YUM!

Bird Smile!

Bird Smile?

Hat modeling at the gift shop!

1 comment:

Madman525 said...

There are pigeons in Brunei! I've seen em! They leave charming little presents on the car! :P.

Ben