Guess those days of "jungle trekking" in Sandakan did something for you, eh, Dad?
Now, I will admit, I got home at about noon, fell asleep at 3 in the afternoon, and didn't wake up again till 9 the next morning! And that was a "nap"
My brother was sure happy to see me....
Now, was my sister happy to see me or just happy that I bought her a stuffed panda?
Note: for some strange reason, we were looking at my photos in the closet, so I've got a....um...interesting video of my brother after which... (to be posted later)
Though it was a seriously amazing trip, and I would highly recommend you go next year or some other time, it was really nice just to be home. ;-)
Now, I will admit, I got home at about noon, fell asleep at 3 in the afternoon, and didn't wake up again till 9 the next morning! And that was a "nap"
Note: for some strange reason, we were looking at my photos in the closet, so I've got a....um...interesting video of my brother after which... (to be posted later)
Though it was a seriously amazing trip, and I would highly recommend you go next year or some other time, it was really nice just to be home. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment