
What's this? Mountains....

O! O! Could it be......yes, it is!
That's right! The big day : we visited the Great Wall of China. How cool is that?

"Pretty cool. The temperature is only 7 degrees!"

Feeling chilly, guys?

I seriously couldn't believe I was actually standing on the Great Wall. It was absolutely incredible! Ontop of a mountain (well, many mountains), this...thing just stretched on for miles and miles. And it was misty. Absolutely breath-taking....

More of the wall...

Fortunately, we were on a section that wasn't nearly as crowded as this one. (those dark spots are human bodies)

The lazy people who gave up after only half of the length we climbed.
Actually, only Michelle (in year 12), our teachers, and I climbed further ;-)

On the bus back, Jonny borrowed my camera again

At lunch, somebody had fun with the oranges ;-P

We then went shopping at this place which made porcelain and other handycrafts

Sorry, Julia, I know you hate this photo but it's so funny! Jonny got this shot of her about to eat a piece of cucumber =D

And this one of Vicky eating watermelon ;-P
That night we stayed in the Best Western Hotel, which was actually a four star this time ;-P
And, funnily enough, there happened to be a Starbucks right next to it =D
No comments:
Post a Comment