So, today at 3:00 I met up with Badi, Edwin, Nurul, Wendy, Amanda, Chung, and Lin Li at the mall. We first went to watch The Spiderwick Chronicles, which I thought was actually a pretty well done movie, considering it was an adaptation of a book (no, I have not read the book, YET). The feeling was actually presented very well, and the graphics were quite funny. Lin Li claims he didn't enjoy it, though he was laughing the whole time. =D
After the movie we went to Swenson's for ice cream. Lin Li was being a naughty boy, as usual, and....um...poisoned?...Badi's water with salt while he wasn't looking. We all saw though, and told Badi not to drink it. Was I crazy to try it instead? Actually, you couldn't even taste the salt. Then Chung smoothly switched Badi and Nurul's water glasses with only one witness. Nurul didn't drink it ;-P Lin Li started messing up the salt shaker (so beware whenever you go to Swenson's), and then poured like half the shaker (the rice to prevent sticking included) into the water, as well as some pepper. I was then dared to try it, and....it tasted like sea water almost, though not quite as salty. Then I left at 6:30 and that was it.
I must say, I wish I could have stayed a little longer though, as I could have had more time to chat with Edwin (who came all the way from Mancester!) and the others. And more time to tease Chung ;-P
Oh and did I mention? Bringing me to the mall was the last trip our car was successfully able to complete! Apparantly, the engine started smoking and the car broke down right before our street!
No comments:
Post a Comment